"If you’re feeling unhappy and as if something just isn’t quite right with your life, you’ve got to start your quest for contentment! There’s no better guide to exploring what it means to live a happy and fulfilled guide than Jennifer Webb. With her bite sized lessons bursting with inspiration, she helps you to clean up your life. No corner is left uncovered, as she helps you to become self-aware and teaches you the tools for changing your life. Stop waiting, today is your day to begin!"
- Nadalie Bardo, Author Conquer Procrastination and Founder of Its All You Boo
Get started now!
How happy and content are you with your life?
- Do you feel like you're just going through the motions and not really living, going through each day on autopilot and just existing?
- Do you have all the things you thought you needed to be happy, but somehow still feel like something is missing?
- Are you already pretty happy with your life, but find old negative habits still come back and bring you down?
- Do you just need the occasional happiness tweak or tune-up to give you a quick win and remind you of what you already know?
If you said "yes" to any of the above questions, this course is for you.
Questing for Contentment likens finding the happiness in your life to cleaning out your closet. Just as we all have closets that are in varying states of disarray, our lives are also in varying states of happiness.
When you clean out your closet there are things that you need to toss, things that you keep, and things that you clean.
The same can be said for our lives.
- We need to toss things like worrying too much, listening to our mean inner critics, and comparing ourselves to others.
- We need to keep things like gratitude, turning to God, doing things for others, and getting out into nature.
- There are also some things that could use some cleaning and polishing like how we spend our time and manage our schedules, our relationships with other people, and how we set our goals.
You need these ideas presented in a logical order that sets you up for success as well as quick bites since you don't always have a lot of time.
That's the beauty of this course.
You can use it as one big comprehensive course that you take from beginning to end, or if you don't have time to watch everything, pick the topics that you need help with on a specific day.
For example, if your inner critic is eating you for breakfast one day and destroying your confidence, watch the modules on how to talk back to (and silence) your inner critic as well as building confidence.
Most of the videos are 5 minutes are less in length.
What if you can't watch a video but you still want to take a few minutes and work on yourself? Pull out the workbook that is included with the course.
The workbook is 62+ page pdf that you can print out and is in the same order as the videos. It is yours free with the purchase of the course.
Personal coaches charge $500+ a MONTH to help you get through much of the same mindwork that I cover in the course and may require you to sign a contract for 6+ months.
How much is your happiness worth to you?
Not only for yourself, but for your family as well. Think about it - if one person in your family is sad or angry, how does that affect the rest of the family?
Your family needs you and they need you as the best version of yourself. Think of what you can do and who you can inspire when you make the commitment to live a content life.
It's a ripple effect. It will not only bring you more peace, but you will inspire others around you to live a happier, more content life.
I know I'm undercharging, but I'm committed to helping you find the happiness in your life. Today, this course is your for a one-tme purchase of $97. That's a small price to pay for something that you can use for years to come, not only as a comprehensive course, but for one that you can come back to and listen to smaller parts as needed, as well as the full workbook pdf.
Risk-Free investment - If you are not happy, let me know within 30 days from launch and you will get a full refund.
Get started now!
Author Jennifer Webb knows a thing or two about finding your happiness, managing your time, finding self-discipline, and becoming more content with your life. Her work is based not only on her own experience but also on research-backed techniques. You will find yourself entertained as well as educated. As a former teacher, she knows the importance of being relatable, inspiring, and breaking things down into a simple step-by-step format. Her books include "The Pearl Perspective: How Changing Your Perspective Can Change Your Life", "Self-Discipline in 6 Weeks," and "The 5-Minute Productivity Journal." Join her as she shares her passion for inspiring people to find the joy in their lives, even in the midst of hard times.
"You have done an amazing job with this course! :) I love the chapter titles and how they are action-oriented. Your positive energy and fun engaging style also reflects in the videos."
- Sheetal Wathodkar, Founder, Aromaorchard